Join our team
• Function as a key scientist to support CMC activities for the development of therapeutic drugs including antibodies, ADCs and fusion proteins.
• Perform a broad range of cell-based assays and biochemical, including but not limited to cell culture, immunoassay, CE-SDS, Real-Time PCR, Flow Cytometry, and other analytical techniques.
• Design, develop and qualify potency assays to support lot release and stability studies of drug substance and drug product.
• Lead assay development, assay transfer and assay qualification activities within department and oversight of such activities when outsourced to CROs.
• Compile analytical data, perform data analysis and interpretation, prepare technical reports, present data to project teams, and prepare and deliver oral presentations at internal or external meetings.
• Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems; be proactive in solving technical problems.
• Effectively plan and ensure project deliverables and timelines are met and contribute to mentoring and training of team members.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized and efficient record keeping
• Master or Ph.D’s degree in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ industry laboratory or 5 years’ academic research experience
• Experience with CE-SDS, cell-based assays, ELISAs and molecular biology techniques (PCR/qPCR) is preferred
• Strong hands-on experience with the development and qualification of luminescence/fluorometry/colorimetry-based assays
• Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to work effectively in highly collaborative and diverse environment
• Demonstrated track record of completing tasks within established timelines
• Data processing skills using Windows based software (Excel, Softmax Pro, GraphPad Prizm, etc.)
• Strong aptitude to work collaboratively with internal and external partners
The company offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401(k) match and paid leave. SalubrisBio is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com.