Join our team
- Develop robust and scalable downstream processes at laboratory scale for the purification of antibodies or antibody-based therapeutic proteins with chromatography (affinity, IEX and/or HIC, etc.).
- Support scale-up of downstream processes and technology transfer to cGMP manufacturing facilities for clinical material production; work with cGMP manufacturing team to generate and review SOPs and batch record for traceability.
- Perform routine bench-work under limited supervision, effectively prioritize responsibilities and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Able to analyze, interpret, and present results to project teams and write technical reports.
- Support equipment maintenance and calibration
- Train others as appropriate.
- BS, MS or PhD in Biochemical/Chemical Engineering, or related scientific disciplines. Ph.D with 0-3 years of working experience, MS with 1+ years related experience, BS with 3+ years related experience.
- Industry experience in process development for therapeutic protein purification with standard downstream purification techniques including depth filtration, FPLC and TFF is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and attention to details, good time management skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative/team-oriented R&D environment.
The company offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401(k) match and paid time leave. SalubrisBio is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job, please contact Geng Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org