Join our team
- Perform culture of mammalian cells in plates (96-well, 24-well, 6-well and deep well), flasks (T and shaker), and small-scale bioreactors with aseptic technique.
- Perform transfection, selection, and single cell cloning of mammalian cells.
- Prepare Medium/reagents, equipment maintenance, and order supplies.
- Write and review standard operating procedures and technical reports.
- Maintain complete documentation records (including lab note books and electro data files) to support regulatory filings.
- S./MS,/PhD degree in biological sciences or related scientific fields with related independent working experience (Ph.D. with 0-1 year exp, MS with 0-3 years exp, B.S with 3+years exp, PhD with 7+ years exp for Senior Scientist).
- Hands-on experience with aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture along with supporting technologies for cell line engineering including single-cell cloning (transfection, single clone selection, selected clone expansion and banking, as well as related techniques (microscopy, electroporation, cell counting, ELISA)).
- Experience in preparing technical reports, standard operating procedures, and data presentations.
- Ability to work independently to execute defined experiments and troubleshoot issues as needed to meet project timelines.
- Ability to effectively communicate plans, results, challenges, and ideas to other team members in oral and written forms.
- Experience in monoclonal antibody production preferred.
The company offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401(k) match and paid leave. SalubrisBio is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for this job, please contact Gemin Zheng at firstname.lastname@example.org